A set of 4 DIY therapy cards that explain how to build self-confidence.
The goal of these cards is to teach you how to build your self-confidence from the inside out so that you no longer have to rely on external validation to feel good about yourself.
These cards will teach you:
- How to value your own needs.
- How to prioritize yourself.
- How to make decisions with confidence.
- How to accept yourself and your imperfections.
- How to set boundaries and say No in a way that feels good.
The front of each card describes a specific theme related to building self-confidence.
The back of the card outlines a step-by-step guide on how to internalize the theme and make it part of your own belief system so that you can feel more confident in yourself.
- Taking Care of Me
- The Power of the Pause
- I Am Good Enough
- I Can Say No and Feel Good About it
**Card size: 4X6. Printed on 12-point cardstock paper. Mailed in an eco-friendly clear resealable bag made of PLA (plant-based) compostable material.**